- 21 PRE-SET FUNCTIONS: Reduce oil from your diet and start making healthy meals with our air fryer oven! This versatile countertop oven can do much more than just air frying with its one-touch cooking functions; toast, broil, bake, roast, proof, reheat, grill, dehydrate, sous vide, or make french fries, chicken wings, steak, bacon, pizza, cookies, and much more. A smart oven that does it all!
- AIR FRY AND DEHYDRATE: With a wide temperature range of 100-450℉, this air fryer toaster can cook french fries, chicken wings, and other items at higher temperatures for a crispy golden texture. Select the pre-set dehydrate function and let this oven turn beef jerky, kale, carrots, zucchinis, apples, bananas, herbs, or mushrooms into a crunchy snack cooked to perfection at a low temperature.
- FASTER AND HEALTHIER COOKING: Busy days? No problem! This toaster oven's smart convection technology means you can enjoy home-cooked meals without spending too much time in the kitchen. With 6 heating elements and 360° hot air circulation, it can evenly roast a whole chicken and cook large quantities of mouthwatering meals in less time.
- EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY: Family meals ready in minutes! Our toaster air fryer is built with family needs in mind; its large interior can easily fit a whole chicken, 12” pizza, most 9 x 13 inch pans,and full-size dishes for casseroles, lasagna, and much more. This electric oven has an external dimensions of 17.7 x 14.9 x 14.7 inches (26.4 QT / 25 L) to easily fit on your counter.
- HASSLE-FREE COOKING: This countertop oven comes with a large digital display, making it easy to select from a range of cooking functions and adjust the time/temperature using the control knobs. It also comes with a 14-inch baking pan, 14-inch air fry basket, 14 inch oven rack, cooking gloves, a recipe book, an instruction manual, and kitchen tongs. Prop 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a notification and confirmation email with all your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and/or warehouse manager to ensure that your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) for your order become available for shipping within 1-4 days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card within 7 days from the date of your order. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your order, do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please review each individual product and supplier they each have their own return policy. If the specified days for each individual product have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In most cases, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your item both ways, as well as a 30% Restocking charge.
For suppliers that do not accept returns, we cannot accept returns or accept them on a case by case basis.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Any order that gets cancelled after 24 hours is subject to a 10% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees as well.