- UP TO 96% JUICE YIELD: This fruit press machine is built with a powerful 250W motor that works at a slow speed to reduce heat and extract more fresh juice. Our juicer machine can work with celery, apples, oranges, carrots, beetroots, leafy greens, and other food items. It operates at a low noise level, so you can make a glass of fresh juice without disturbing anyone!
- WIDE FEED CHUTE: Cutting fruits into smaller pieces can result in more oxidation and is also time-consuming. This cold press juicer machine comes with a 3” feed chute, perfect for adding large cuts of fruits and vegetables. The food pusher, designed with a safety lock, keeps your hand safe.
- PURE JUICE EXTRACTION: Retain the natural flavor of fruits and vegetables with our slow-masticating cold press juicer. It comes with a large spiral auger that pushes food at high pressure and low speed to ensure 95% juice yield, fewer bubbles, and preserves more nutrients, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals, making the juice healthy and flavorful! The reverse function prevents clogging during juicing.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Each part of this slow juicer can be quickly disassembled, making it super simple to clean. Wash the parts with water and use the included cleaning brush for strainers (please do not submerge the motor base in water).
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: All parts are super easy to assemble, so you can start juicing right away. Built with a smart safety sensor, the motor won’t start until all parts are locked in place. Our quick-lock design and easy guides make this process a breeze. Our slow masticating juicer is made of premium-quality, food-grade materials.
- LESS PULP, BETTER TASTE: The stainless steel strainer is designed to leave no juice behind; it separates all the pulp to give you a better juicing experience. Our cold-pressed juicer also comes with a sorbet strainer, specially designed for slightly thawed ingredients.
- JUICE AND PULP SEPARATION: We have designed our juicing machine with separate juice and pulp spouts to give you a glass of juice that is free of any sediments; it also comes with 800 ml juice and pomace jars. The juice spout has an anti-drip cover for mess-free juicing, and retaining every last drop of juice.
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a notification and confirmation email with all your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and/or warehouse manager to ensure that your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) for your order become available for shipping within 1-4 days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card within 7 days from the date of your order. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your order, do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please review each individual product and supplier they each have their own return policy. If the specified days for each individual product have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In most cases, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your item both ways, as well as a 30% Restocking charge.
For suppliers that do not accept returns, we cannot accept returns or accept them on a case by case basis.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Any order that gets cancelled after 24 hours is subject to a 10% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees as well.