Store your finest bottles of wine in the stylish and functional Whynter Elite Seamless Stainless Steel Door Dual Zone Built-in Wine Refrigerators. Keep both red and white wines at their optimum temperatures using this wine refrigerator’s dual zone operation and wide temperature range of 41°- 72°F. The Whynter BWR-401DS wine refrigerator can store approximately 20 bottles in the left zone and 20 in the right zone, each adjustable using the touch controls and a digital temperature display. Using premium materials and techniques to achieve a seamless door frame, this wine storage unit sets its appearance apart from your conventional product.
With an all-black cabinet, seamless stainless steel double-paned glass french door, and sliding shelves, this wine refrigerator is as alluring as it is dependable. The seamless glass door and soft interior lighting turn your wine collection into a breathtaking display. With its front ventilation design, this unit is intended for built-in installation or simply as a free-standing unit.
Features and Specifications
● Capacity: 40 standard 750ml wine bottles
● Left Zone Capacity: 20 bottles
● Right Zone Capacity: 20 bottles
● Dual zones for storing different wine varietals
● Built-In Installation / Free-Standing
● Seamless stainless steel glass french doors with sleek black cabinet
● Luxurious curved handlebar
● Open-door warning system
● Temperature memory function
● Sabbath mode function
● Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Adjustable thermostat for both zones
● Left Zone : 41ºF-72ºF / 5ºC-22ºC
● Right Zone : 41ºF-72ºF / 5ºC-22ºC
● Soft white LED Interior Light with Function mode and Showcase mode
● Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures precise temperature distribution
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree optional temperature indicators
● 11 removable pull-out sliding stainless steel-faced shelves
● Left Zone – Shelf One through Six: 3 bottles capacity
– Bottom section: 2 bottles capacity
● Right Zone – Shelf Two through Five: 3 bottles capacity
– Bottom section: 2 bottles capacity
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 100 Watts / 1.0 Amps
● ETL certified
● Product dimensions: 34.5″H x 24″W x 22.5″D (24.25”w/ handle and 33” when open)
● Package dimensions: 37″H x 28″W x 28″D
● Net weight: 107 lbs
● Gross weight: 116 lbs
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a notification and confirmation email with all your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and/or warehouse manager to ensure that your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) for your order become available for shipping within 1-4 days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card within 7 days from the date of your order. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your order, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please review each individual product and supplier they each have their own return policy. If the specified days for each individual product have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In most cases, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your item both ways, as well as a 30% Restocking charge.
For suppliers that do not accept returns, we cannot accept returns or accept them on a case by case basis.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Any order that gets cancelled after 24 hours is subject to a 10% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees as well.