For an energy-efficient air conditioner that has a powerful range, we recommend the ARC-131GD. This 13,000 BTU portable air conditioner can cool up to 420 sq. ft. space.
With an activated carbon filter, a dual hose setup, and our advanced self-evaporating technology, you ensure an efficient and effective cooling process in your space when you put in the ARC-131GD AC. This portable AC is easy to move and stays environmentally conscious. The gray color of the design fits with any interior design style, so while we typically see this unit put in computer/server rooms, bedrooms, classrooms, and garages/workshops, you can really put the 13,000 BTU portable air conditioner almost anywhere.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
● Gray color
● 13,000 BTU Cooling
● ECO- FRIENDLY CFC free GREEN R-410A refrigerant
● Lead free RoHS compliant components
● Self evaporating design exhausts most or all condensate automatically in most environments
● Four operational modes: Air conditioner, Fan, Dehumidifier, Automatic mode
● Digital and remote control
● LCDI (Leakage-Current Detection and Interruption) plug
● Dehumidifying Capacity: 91 Pts / day
● Designed to provide quiet and efficient cooling to any room, with no permanent installation
● 4 fan speeds
● Carbon air filter and washable pre-filter
● Full thermostatic control (61°F – 89°F)
● Casters for easy mobility
● 24 hour programmable timer
● Noise level (dBA): < 56
● Auto restart after power outage
● Storage cover bag with pocket
● Extendable exhaust hose (up to 59″)
● Upgraded Plastic window kit included
● Large Exhaust Hose: 5.9″ diameter
● Large Hose Connector: 5.9″ diameter with 5.0″ diameter reducer
● Small Intake Hose: 5.0″ diameter
● Small Hose Connector: 5.0″ diameter
● Fixture and Window Kit: 5.0″ diameter
● Window Kit: 6.5″ W x 20″ (min)/ 46″ (max) L
● Air Flow (at high speed): 320 m3/h / 188 CFM
● Maximum power consumption: 1050 W / 9.5 A
● Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
● Unit dimensions: 17.3” W x 15.4“ D x 30.5” H
● Package dimensions: 19” W x 20” D x 35” H
● Net weight: 68 lbs
● Gross weight: 75 lbs
● UL listed
|Coverage Sq. Ft.||
420 sq. ft.
91 pints/ day
|Exhaust Hose Length||
|Window Kit Length||
6.5" W x 20" (min)/ 46" (max) L
Carbon air filter and washable pre-filter
|Maximum Power Consumption||
1050 W / 9.5 A
|Noise level (dBA)||
"small hose: ARC-EH-TYPE-S large hose: ARC-EH-TYPE-L"
|Replacement Window Kit||
61°F – 89°F
|Upper Gravity Drain Port||
17.3" W x 15.4" D x 30.5" H
*This unit comes with one year warranty and three year warranty on the compressor.
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a notification and confirmation email with all your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and/or warehouse manager to ensure that your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) for your order become available for shipping within 1-4 days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card within 7 days from the date of your order. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your order, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please review each individual product and supplier they each have their own return policy. If the specified days for each individual product have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In most cases, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your item both ways, as well as a 30% Restocking charge.
For suppliers that do not accept returns, we cannot accept returns or accept them on a case by case basis.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Any order that gets cancelled after 24 hours is subject to a 10% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees as well.