An all time classic, the Smith & Hanks 46 bottle dual zone wine cooler is a staple of kitchens and home bars throughout the country. A great choice for those who need to store both red and white wines.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
- Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
- Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
- 6 removable and adjustable, wood accented shelves
- Dual temperature zones (41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone)
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
- Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
- Bottle count: 33 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 46 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
- No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
- Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Vibration reduction system.
- LED Lighting
- Locking door
- Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW145DR):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 128 lbs.
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 353 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler
Warranty: All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a notification and confirmation email with all your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and/or warehouse manager to ensure that your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) for your order become available for shipping within 1-4 days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card within 7 days from the date of your order. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your order, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please review each individual product and supplier they each have their own return policy. If the specified days for each individual product have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In most cases, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your item both ways, as well as a 30% Restocking charge.
For suppliers that do not accept returns, we cannot accept returns or accept them on a case by case basis.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Any order that gets cancelled after 24 hours is subject to a 10% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees as well.