This -20°C ~-40°C medial freezer is a high-quality low-temperature freezer with stable performance. It is equipped with an international famous refrigeration system, which is high-efficiency and environmentally friendly. And the condenser is designed perfectly for temperature stability and refrigeration system reliability. This low temp freezer is designed for laboratory and medical grade and best for storage of special materials, blood plasma, vaccine, and biological products.
High-efficiency Refrigeration System
The environmentally friendly Freon-free refrigerant and high-efficiency enclosed compressor supplied by a famous brand can ensure energy-saving and low noise. The condenser installed on the bottom ensures temperature stability and system reliability.
High-precision Temperature Control
The high-precision computerized temperature control system ensures an adjustable temperature within a range from -20 to -40℃ inside the cabinet.
Reliable Security System
The well-developed audible & visual alarm system (sensor failure alarm, high temperature/low-temperature alarm, etc.) makes it safer for storage. The turn-on delay and stopping interval protection function can ensure reliability in running.
The built-in door gasket is dustproof and easy to clean. And it is equipped with an ABS engineering plastic liner. The adjustable front screws facilitate easy movement.
- The system has the function of digital temperature display and the temperature inside the cabinet can be set within a range from -20℃ to -40℃.
- The high-precision microcomputer temperature control system and platinum resistor temperature sensors ensure more precise temperature control.
- The compressor supplied by an internationally famous brand and EBM fan is energy-saving and environmentally friendly
- The refrigerating circuit with proprietary intellectual property rights ensures high efficiency and stability
- Seven transparent drawers can be used for storage based on classification.
- The two-layer thermal insulating foamed door can prevent loss of refrigerating capacity in an effective way
- The cabinet is made from CFC-free polyurethane material, which can improve its heat-insulating performance to a large extent
- The well-developed audible & visual alarm system makes it safer for storage The turn-on delay and stopping interval protection function can ensure reliability in running The keyboard lock function can prevent any adjustment of operating parameters without permission
- The door is equipped with a lock, improving the security of sample storage
Scope of Application:
This -20°C ~-40°C low-temperature lab and medical freezer is suitable for use in scientific research, cryogenic test on special materials, blood plasma cryopreservation, low-temperature resistance test on biological materials, vaccines, biological products, and military products, etc. Suitable for use in research institutions, the electronic industry, the chemical industry, hospitals, the health & disease prevention system, laboratories in colleges & universities, etc.
- Cabinet Type: Upright
- Effective Capacity: 9.53 Cu Ft (270L)
- External Size: 27.56”W*25.20D*70.55”H (700W*640D*1792H mm)
- Internal Size: 19.69”W*18.11”D*48.62”H (500W*460D*1235H mm)
- Power Consumption (kWh/24h):
- Rate Current (A): 2.63
- Input Power(W):
- Voltage: 110V±10%, 60Hz
- N.W/G.W: 90/98 kgs (198.42/216.05 lbs)
- Temp.Range(℃): -20 ~ -40°C
- Ambient Temperature(℃): 16 ~ 32
- Alarm: Visual & Audio
high and low-temperature alarm, sensor error alarm, door open alarm
- Temperature Recorder:
- Special note: The WIFI function is just for a future update, it is unavailable now.
- Refrigerant: CFC FREE, R600a
- Shelves: 7 s(ABS)
- Inner Material: Aluminum plate with spraying
- External Material: PCM (Powder Coated Material)
- Door Lock: Yes
- Casters: 2+(2 leveling feet)
- Access Test Port: 1pc, D25mm
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a notification and confirmation email with all your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our transit team to reach out to our supplier and/or warehouse manager to ensure that your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If the item(s) for your order become available for shipping within 1-4 days, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card within 7 days from the date of your order. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your order, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please review each individual product and supplier they each have their own return policy. If the specified days for each individual product have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In most cases, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your item both ways, as well as a 30% Restocking charge.
For suppliers that do not accept returns, we cannot accept returns or accept them on a case by case basis.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Any order that gets cancelled after 24 hours is subject to a 10% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has left the warehouse, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for the return shipping fees as well.