- Designed for use in both commercial and residential applications, this digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Three wire storage shelves are included, allowing you to convert the keg cooler into a regular all-refrigerator for additional food and beverage storage
- Internal temperature can be easily and precisely set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the intuitive push button controls and clear LED display
- Comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the Z163B?
Whether you're a professional beer seller or just a beer drinking enthusiast, Kegco's Z163B-1NK Full Size Single Faucet Kegerator is the perfect fit for your business or home bar. This commercial grade keg dispenser may be durable enough to withstand the demands of busy pubs and restaurants, but it is also quiet and energy efficient enough to make an excellent addition to any house or apartment.
The elegant freestanding black cabinet with matching field-reversible door will look great with nearly any decor. The kegerator cabinet comes with a single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
From top to bottom, this kegerator is packed with convenient features like a removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, and easy-roll casters for the ultimate beer dispensing experience.
Why the Z163B?
Within the cabinet, the keg refrigerator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
To ensure long-lasting durability, a steel interior floor mat helps distribute the weight evenly and allows your kegs to slide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. The versatile unit also comes with three wire shelves that give you the option to use it as a regular all-refrigerator when you're not storing or dispensing kegs, providing more refrigerated storage space whenever you need.
How is the Performance?
Easy to use digital controls and a clear LED display give you precise control over your keg cooler's internal temperature. The Z163B-1NK boasts one of the largest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today, giving you the freedom to dispense kegs, ferment beer, and store other food and beverages between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
Kegco utilizes fan-forced cooling to maintain the ideal refrigerated storage environment, and cold air is directed into the beer tower to keep every drop ice cold from the keg to your glass. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7