- This homebrew-ready keg dispenser can be used in commercial and residential settings and is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the three included wire shelves when you aren't fermenting homebrew or dispensing and storing kegs
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- With digital temperature controls that can be adjusted between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, you have the ability to dispense kegged beer or use the refrigerator as a fermentation chamber
- Additional features include an air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, and internal LED light
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163B?
Kegco's HBK163B-2NK Dual Faucet Homebrew Kegerator allows you to tap a choice of beers. Whether you are dispensing brews in commercial or residential settings, this specially designed home brew keg cooler is quiet enough for use in your kitchen or living room, yet durable enough to withstand frequent use in pubs and breweries.
This freestanding homebrew keg dispenser has a sleek matte black cabinet with a matching field-reversible door.
The HBK163B-2NK includes useful features like a removable built-in drip tray for catching overflow, a three-sided chrome guard rail, and rolling casters for fluid mobility.
Why the HBK163B?
This cooler's expansive 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When used for fermentation purposes, it can house a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs for increased interior stability when dispensing multiple ball lock kegs via the dual faucet tower. The homebrew kegerator can also be transformed into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the three included wire shelves, giving you extra storage space for food and other beverages.
How is the Performance?
The wide temperature range of the HBK163B-2NK can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit in order to dispense fresh beer and as high as 75 degrees for fermenting home brewed creations.
Fan Forced Cooling
A fan-forced cooling system circulates refrigerated air evenly through the interior to maintain optimal beverage conditions, and the air-cooled double faucet draft tower ensures your beer is as refreshing as possible upon pouring.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7