- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital controls panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-61°F in the upper zones and 45-64°F in the lower zones
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 344 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 71.5" H x 47" W x 27" D
Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that both need to be plugged into an outlet
Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 2X-VSWR172-2BR20 Four Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology is made up of two dual zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors placed side by side, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
344 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones
The 2X-VSWR172-2B20 features 24 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 4 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 344 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles. Store both red and white wines with this four zone unit, which features a digital display with easy-to-use push button controls that allow you to easily adjust each zone's temperature.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
Clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish wooden front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Wine Protection Technology:
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
Black Cabinets and Door Frames with Towel Bar and Curved Handles
All black interior:
All black interior emulates a traditional wine cellar
Cool Blue Lighting:
Cool blue LED lights beautifully illuminate the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
Roller-glide shelving extends effortlessly, minimizing agitation to your wine
Internal fans circulate air throughout the cabinet for even cooling and faster cooldown
25% More Energy Efficient Design:
Saves you money each month!
- Four independently controlled temperature zones
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
Labor: 1 Year
Parts: 1 Year
Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
Built-in Capable: Yes
Security Lock: Yes
Multiple / Dual Zone: Yes
Beverage Center: No
Cabinet Color / Material: Black Metal
ADA Compliant: No
Commercial Use: Yes
Outdoor Use: No
Energy Star Rated: No
Wine Bottle Count Up to 344 Bottles
Defrost System: Auto
Front Ventilation: Yes
Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
Number of Shelves: 28
Material: Metal with Wood Slats
Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies): Yes
Bottles per Shelf: 24 Shelves Hold 11 Bottles/4 Shelves Hold 20 Bottles
Compartments (Distinct Zones) 4
Number of Doors: 2
Color / Material: Black Frame
Door Handle: Towel Bar
Field Reversible: No
Accepts Custom Panel: No
Tinted / UV Protective: Yes
Electrical Requirements 115V/60Hz