- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines
- Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-54 F in the upper zone and 54-73 F in the lower zone (zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart)
- Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 99 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
Dimensions: 64-3/8" H x 23-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D
The Allavino Vite II YHWR99-2SR20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 99 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Controls:
The Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2SR20 features digital temperature display with push button controls that allow you to easily adjust the temperature in each section individually. With the upper zone adjustable between 41-54°F and the lower zone adjustable between 54-73°F, you have the ability to store both red and white wine simultaneously. With the upper zone able to reach 54°F, the entire cabinet can store red if you so desire. The lighted display is easily visible through the glass, allowing you to monitor your temperature without opening the door.
Please Note: It is normal for the internal temperature in the unit to vary +/- 5 degrees from the set temperature due to ambient temperature. Zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
The 8 durable wooden shelves glide out easily on ball-bearing tracks, affording you quick access to your entire collection. The shelves are constructed of extra thick hardwood to allow them to support two rows of bottles. The innovative racking system was designed specifically to accommodate varying bottle sizes. Each rack is adjustable in 1-1/4" increments, so if you have large diameter bottles, you will still be able to store them by moving the shelves up or down as necessary.
Cool Blue LED Interior Lighting:
The cabinet boasts two light panels to showcase your wine collection in contemporary fashion. The cool blue LED lights cast a soft glow on your bottles, stylishly illuminating them without the unnecessary heat created from an incandescent bulb.
Internal fans circulate the air inside the unit for more even cooling in each zone. This helps to prevent hot and cold spot in both the upper and lower zone, reduces initial cool down time by 50% and prevents drastic fluctuations in temperature that could be harmful to your wine collection. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected, argon filled, double pane thermal insulated glass keeps harmful light away from your wine and provides maximum insulation and viewing capabilities. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up. Two handles are included, one in a towel bar style and one in a curved handle style, so that you can choose the style that best suits you. A magnetic gasket is provided to ensure a tight seal.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door with Hinge on Right
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from
- 8 adjustable sliding shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- Activated charcoal air filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual temperature zones - Store both red and white wine
- Blue LED Interior lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy
- Fan-forced cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Two independently controlled temperature zones:
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 54°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 54°F and 73°F
- PLEASE NOTE: The temperature in the upper and lower zones must be set at least 10°F apart
Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Magnetic Door Gasket ensures tight seal
4 adjustable leveling feet
175 W motor (0.95 KW.h/24hr)
Unit dimensions: 64 3/8" H x 23 1/2" W x 23 1/8" D w/handle
Packaging dimensions: 67 1/4" H x 26 1/8" W x 24 182" D
Weight: 167 lbs.
Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
Important Note: To reach the maximum stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall. The bottom rack must also be removed to allow a second row of bottles in the bottom area, as shown to the right. The unit will fit 13 bottles on each of the 8 sliding shelves (11 bottles with the neck facing backward and 2 bottles sideways in front), and either 6 bottles on the bottom rack, or 11 bottles in the bottom area with the rack removed. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
Labor: 1 Year
Parts: 1 Year
Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
Built-in Capable: No
Security Lock: Yes
Multiple / Dual Zone: Yes
Beverage Center: No
Cabinet Color / Material: Black
ADA Compliant: No
Commercial Use: Yes
Outdoor Use: No
Energy Star Rated: No
Wine Bottle Count Up to 99 Bottles
Defrost System: Auto
Front Ventilation: Yes
Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
Type: Wood Presentation
Number of Shelves: 8
Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies): Yes
Bottles per Shelf: Varies
Compartments (Distinct Zones) 1
Lighting Blue LED
Number of Doors: 1
Color / Material: Stainless Steel Frame
Door Handle: Towel Bar and Curved
Field Reversible: No
Accepts Custom Panel: No
Tinted / UV Protective: Yes
Electrical Requirements 115V/60Hz